batman returns: what if batman got there two minutes later

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 10 Nov 2009, 16:53

Previous topic - Next topic

what would have happened had batman arrived at the penguin's lair two minutes later?

selina would have killed max
6 (54.5%)
selina would have all but killed max and he would've died after batman arrived
2 (18.2%)
max would have killed selina
1 (9.1%)
no difference, they would have traded quips for two more minutes lol
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 15 Apr  2010, 23:47
Quote from: thebat75 on Thu, 15 Apr  2010, 22:54
She would have killed him, and he would have died when the bat got there.

On a side note, the shots Max gave Selina would not have taken 3 lives away anyway. Maybe one, and the electrocution would bring it up to two.

it was four.

It's Fixed

Actually, Max would've had an extra bullet if Batman had gotten there later.  That surely must be a game changer, right?  Right?  Am I right?

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Fri, 16 Apr  2010, 07:03
Actually, Max would've had an extra bullet if Batman had gotten there later.  That surely must be a game changer, right?  Right?  Am I right?
Yes, in this instance you are right. Though sometimes you are left.

but if batman hadn't gotten there, max wouldn't have had selina distracted long enough to get the gun.

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri, 16 Apr  2010, 21:35

but if batman hadn't gotten there, max wouldn't have had selina distracted long enough to get the gun.
He got the gun before Bats came there, and it wouldn't have taken long for him to pull it out of his coat, distraction or no distraction.