batman returns: what if batman got there two minutes later

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 10 Nov 2009, 16:53

Previous topic - Next topic

what would have happened had batman arrived at the penguin's lair two minutes later?

selina would have killed max
6 (54.5%)
selina would have all but killed max and he would've died after batman arrived
2 (18.2%)
max would have killed selina
1 (9.1%)
no difference, they would have traded quips for two more minutes lol
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

instead of batman showing up when he did and interupting selina and max, lets pretend he showed up two minutes later. what do you think would've happened in those two minutes?

i think that if max "gave at the office," he gave his ALL right then. lol.

no, seriously. i think she would've kicked him around some, he might have managed to get the gun out and pop off a shot but if not she would've toyed with him like a cat with a mouse or a ball of yarn. then she would've torn his testicles off and ripped his jugular out with her claws :)

I could see it. She'd probably do something to his face with her claws first like she did to that first thug.

and probably electrocute him. maybe she'da plucked one of his eyeballs out. ewww. :-[

Cool thread.  I like 'what ifs'.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I could sooner see her flaying him to death with her whip, cutting him literally into pieces.

Given her costume through out the movie in general and that scene in particular, I think she of all people would appreciate the reversal.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Thu, 12 Nov  2009, 05:39
I could sooner see her flaying him to death with her whip, cutting him literally into pieces.
Yep. I think he would have been whipped into shape big time.

Tic.  Tac.  TOE!!!
The hopeful future Mrs. Cobblepot?

She would have killed him, and he would have died when the bat got there.

On a side note, the shots Max gave Selina would not have taken 4 lives away anyway. Maybe one, and the electrocution would bring it up to two.

Quote from: thebat75 on Thu, 15 Apr  2010, 22:54
She would have killed him, and he would have died when the bat got there.

On a side note, the shots Max gave Selina would not have taken 3 lives away anyway. Maybe one, and the electrocution would bring it up to two.

it was four.