Started by batass4880, Fri, 6 Nov 2009, 22:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like Batman Forever?

Yes
27 (73%)
No
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

i like bf and i like mcdonalds. so bite me.

Quote from: Catwoman on Wed, 11 Nov  2009, 22:25
i like bf and i like mcdonalds. so bite me.

I would but I haven't had all my jabs yet.   :P
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Thu, 12 Nov 2009, 02:42 #43 Last Edit: Thu, 12 Nov 2009, 02:44 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 11 Nov  2009, 22:54
I would but I haven't had all my jabs yet.   :P

Exactly. I don't think she would be that tasty, anyway.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu, 12 Nov  2009, 02:42
Exactly. I don't think she would be that tasty, anyway.

Ouch!  ;D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Since I started it, I'm gonna call time on this bullying before it gets out of hand and we get another lecture.   :P  ;)
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

or before i hope on a boat to the uk and kick you in the balls.

Thu, 12 Nov 2009, 03:39 #47 Last Edit: Thu, 12 Nov 2009, 03:47 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Thu, 12 Nov  2009, 03:21
I'm gonna call time on this bullying before it gets out of hand and we get another lecture.   :P  ;)

What bullying?

You want to see real bullying?!

Ah. You don't. Very well.

To me Batman Forever is a bigger travesty than Batman and Robin. I wasn't expecting a silly Batman with this one, I was with B&R. In retrospect I still don't like this one because my favorite villain was at stake and they effed him up.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Thu, 28 Jan 2010, 12:39 #49 Last Edit: Thu, 28 Jan 2010, 12:44 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: gordonblu on Wed, 27 Jan  2010, 10:56
To me Batman Forever is a bigger travesty than Batman and Robin. I wasn't expecting a silly Batman with this one, I was with B&R.
I can understand that. Dishing up Batman Forever straight after Batman Returns is one massive comedown. Sleek gloom to neon camp. And they had the cheek to follow over the continuity. I wouldn't mind it as much if the films were good. But they are not. They are shameful. I do not recognise them. That story ends at Batman Returns.