Who should play Catwoman?

Started by johnnygobbs, Mon, 5 Oct 2009, 18:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you like to see as Catwoman in a Nolan sequel?

Charlize Theron
Marion Cotillard
Angelina Jolie
Rachel Weisz
Jennifer Connelly
Olga Kurylenko
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Rosario Dawson
Emily Blunt
Penelope Cruz
Other (please name)
well we all know i'm not becoming anyway.

Please keep the thread on topic from here on out.

No offence Joker, but I don't know what you're on about half the time.  I was trying to put your comments from earlier in plain English and help you out, but apparently you weren't too keen on that.    :(
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Thu,  8 Oct  2009, 23:32
No offence Joker, but I don't know what you're on about half the time.
I was trying to put your comments from earlier in plain English and help you out, but apparently you weren't too keen on that.    :(

Story of my life. Please excuse the Q-Bert reaction; &$#%!  ;)

Anyways, in keeping with ral's last post, I have to say I was glad to see Cher excluded from the poll list. Following Batman 1989, her casting seemed like a possibility. Following TDK, it seems about as likely as the equally amusing rumor of Eddie Murphy as the Riddler.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: ral on Thu,  8 Oct  2009, 20:56

i'm not even the one that made it go off topic. don't single me out.

I think he was generally speaking, and not exclusively pointing the finger of shame at anyone (though, if he were to, that would have to be, moi)!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Fri,  9 Oct  2009, 04:45

I think he was generally speaking, and not exclusively pointing the finger of shame at anyone (though, if he were to, that would have to be, moi)!
You?re having delusions of competence. I don't know what makes you tick. But I hope it's a time bomb.  :D

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri,  9 Oct  2009, 03:51
Quote from: ral on Thu,  8 Oct  2009, 20:56

i'm not even the one that made it go off topic. don't single me out.

I was speaking to everyone.  Now please...keep on topic.

why isnt kate beckslae on there and yes i know i didnt spell her name right
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light

You know, I now kind of hope Nolan doesn't do Catwoman.

These films need sex appeal *badly*, and I rarely turn down a woman wearing skin tight vinyl. But I don't want Pfeiffer's performance challenged. To me, nobody could top her, or the theme Elfman provided. But I know the Nolan crowd would end up hating on it just to justify their new version. Like they did to Jack. I think having Talia Al Ghul would be both a step backward and boring. But at least that would be something unique to Nolan.