Who should play Catwoman?

Started by johnnygobbs, Mon, 5 Oct 2009, 18:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you like to see as Catwoman in a Nolan sequel?

Charlize Theron
Marion Cotillard
Angelina Jolie
Rachel Weisz
Jennifer Connelly
Olga Kurylenko
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Rosario Dawson
Emily Blunt
Penelope Cruz
Other (please name)

Heh  ;D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

I think the point The Joker was trying to make was that it would be pointless trying to explain the appeal of Jennifer Connelly to someone who was very firm in their position that there was no appeal to her.  Or something like that... :-\
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I couldn't make my mind who to pick, so I let myself be swayed by the majority and went for Charlize Theron, who I think would make an awesome Catwoman.  As it happens, I think most of the people on the list would be brilliant in the role, although based on his previous casting decisions and his current movie, 'Inception', I have a feeling that Marion Cotillard would be the most likely casting in this role, assuming Catwoman appears.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Thu,  8 Oct  2009, 10:19
I think the point The Joker was trying to make was that it would be pointless trying to explain the appeal of Jennifer Connelly to someone who was very firm in their position that there was no appeal to her.  Or something like that... :-\

...shut up.

What the heck?  What's with all the rudeness?

Johnny, what the dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight are you talking about? I can't understand any of that.

Uh oh, I think I'm ****ed.

;)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Thu,  8 Oct  2009, 15:57

Johnny, what the dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight are you talking about? I can't understand any of that.

Uh oh, I think I'm ****ed.

;)

don't be a smart ass. its not becoming.

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu,  8 Oct  2009, 16:32
don't be a smart ass. its not becoming.

Neither is writing unfinished fan fic, you know.  :'(