Who should play Catwoman?

Started by johnnygobbs, Mon, 5 Oct 2009, 18:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you like to see as Catwoman in a Nolan sequel?

Charlize Theron
Marion Cotillard
Angelina Jolie
Rachel Weisz
Jennifer Connelly
Olga Kurylenko
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Rosario Dawson
Emily Blunt
Penelope Cruz
Other (please name)
The fascination for Jennifer Connelly will never make sense to me.  Ever.

It's really easy to understand a fascination for Jennifer Connelly, but if you got someone so positive on simply being incapable of understanding ... then why ever waste the time spelling it out?

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Joker on Wed,  7 Oct  2009, 13:31

It's really easy to understand a fascination for Jennifer Connelly, but if you got someone so positive on simply being incapable of understanding ... then why ever waste the time spelling it out?

He's just sharing his thoughts. There's nothing wrong with that.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed,  7 Oct  2009, 14:04
He's just sharing his thoughts. There's nothing wrong with that.

We all are.

And I agree. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that!

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

i'm still trying to work this out

Quote from: ral on Wed,  7 Oct  2009, 18:03

me too. i'm blonde, you're bald, i think we're both f***ed.

Quote from: Catwoman on Wed,  7 Oct  2009, 19:13

;D

me too. i'm blonde, you're bald, i think we're both ****ed.
;D

Charlize Theron appears to be very popular here, which is a good thing bearing in mind her recent expression of interest in the role.  Let's hope this filters through to Nolan (since I suspect that the pre-Begins fan approval for Bale must have helped determine his casting as Batman).
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Me too. I had a stab at what I thought he meant, but I'm still not certain.

Quotei'm blonde, you're bald, i think we're both ****ed.

Well you know the saying;

If you can?t convince ?em, confuse ?em.

Though that wasn't the intent, but what the hell?  ;D

QuoteMe too. I had a stab at what I thought he meant, but I'm still not certain.

Here goes nothing ... Not being especially apt to discuss a particular topic, belief, or in this case fascination with who firmly state they will never understand it.

I think I need a drink after all this confusion.  ;)