Laugh box
0 (0%)
Chattering teeth
1 (4.8%)
Smylex gas
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Joker81 on Wed, 30 Sep  2009, 20:06
Didnt think the smylex gas was a gadget..... but I voted for that. Although I like the acid flower.
With his science and chemistry background, Napier did create the Smylex himself. I consider it a gadget as well as a patent. Although he did not have Smylex in its gaseous state as an item, as Smylex gun for example, I imagine he could have. Even when distributed through an air vent or by the gas bottles, it's still his creation.

always liked the telescopic boxing glove.

anyone who had one of those built just to destroy televisions is truly mad.

voted for the spring hand, tho. even though you know it's coming, that blast of music always gets me.  ;D

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu,  1 Oct  2009, 01:52
With his science and chemistry background, Napier did create the Smylex himself.

Wasn't the Smylex gas an abandoned military experiment (as shown in a folder) that the Joker came across in Axis - Joker just re-branded it  :)

Quote from: ral on Thu,  1 Oct  2009, 08:55
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu,  1 Oct  2009, 01:52
With his science and chemistry background, Napier did create the Smylex himself.

Wasn't the Smylex gas an abandoned military experiment (as shown in a folder) that the Joker came across in Axis - Joker just re-branded it  :)
I'll have to look on the DVD and pause that part, then. Until now, I've always naturally assumed Joker made his own product.

It's just at the start of the scene in Joker's lair when Bob brings the photos to him.

Thu, 1 Oct 2009, 09:43 #16 Last Edit: Thu, 1 Oct 2009, 09:45 by The Dark Knight
Quote from: ral on Thu,  1 Oct  2009, 09:34
It's just at the start of the scene in Joker's lair when Bob brings the photos to him.
Cheers. I'll give it a look. I'm already conceding this point, though. You do learn something every day.  

I'll keep the Smylex option on the poll, though. Even though he didn't make it himself, he did use it.

Quote from: drax1 on Thu,  1 Oct  2009, 04:39
always liked the telescopic boxing glove.

anyone who had one of those built just to destroy televisions is truly mad.

voted for the spring hand, tho. even though you know it's coming, that blast of music always gets me.  ;D

wonder how many old tv sets he had on reserve.

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu,  1 Oct  2009, 10:19
wonder how many old tv sets he had on reserve.
Quite a few I imagine. He blew away another TV with a gun, too.

The long barreled gun was great,  the little stagger after joker shoots the gun highlights for me Nicholsons little nuances and quirks that made him so great.