Burton's BATMAN NEW Action Figures

Started by ZUPERZERO, Tue, 5 Feb 2008, 11:09

Previous topic - Next topic
on the couple boards I frequent it gets quickly buried.

To ask such a thing is a long shot.

Deluxe editions of the soundtracks with expanded/complete scores is a more realistic prospect.

even with the soundtracks, the same thing happens that shadowbat explained.

I have contacted loads of other sites and only 1 has been helpful.  every now and again i post in imdb and it seems to pick up a few more supporters.

It will require a lot of work.

Quote from: raleagh on Sat,  2 Aug  2008, 22:47
even with the soundtracks, the same thing happens that shadowbat explained.

I have contacted loads of other sites and only 1 has been helpful.  every now and again i post in imdb and it seems to pick up a few more supporters.

It will require a lot of work.

yikes. Then I'm glad I dled an unofficial verson a few days ago. Background noises and all. lol.

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Sat,  2 Aug  2008, 22:50
yikes. Then I'm glad I dled an unofficial verson a few days ago. Background noises and all. lol.

you're not supposed to say that!

Quote from: raleagh on Sat,  2 Aug  2008, 23:06
Quote from: Gotham Knight on Sat,  2 Aug  2008, 22:50

you're not supposed to say that!

I...was lying....ha...ha...

Fellow bat-brothers I have been reading this and I am FURIOUS. Why the hell does a MAJOR TOY COMPANY, with supposedly lots of MAGIC - MINDS and TALENT requires US BAT-FANS to put in SO MUCH EFFORT to realize a simple and small-business-risk toy-line?! You guys have went to great lengths to do it and you guys have done ALL the RESEARCH WORK for them and they didn't actively do anything?!!? Look, all of us bat-fans now it's a 20th anniversary and with the TDK going hot these toys will just sell quick!! This just makes me more furious about a company that could've done much better. I'd rather the major batman-toy-license be given to some small, but quality co. although of cos the smart-ass in WB will think that it will be loss for them.... dunno why they cannot see the business in the LONG RUN though ....if the small co. does it well, even figure collectors (non-bat fans) will buy it, then profits for the co. rise, WB gets their share , and at a cheaper cost (since WB should have much greater bargaining power when dealing with smaller co.s).  WAKE UP WB AND MATTEL!!!!