Burton's BATMAN NEW Action Figures

Started by ZUPERZERO, Tue, 5 Feb 2008, 11:09

Previous topic - Next topic
looking at list, i have to say, there is no way they are gonna get the likenesses for all those characters! no way!

can we narrow the list down a bit?

also, would someone else like to give some input into the latter as well.  we need as many reasoned points as possible - ie, why would it be good sense for DC to do it?  who would buy these? that sort of stuff.

-Batman(89)
-Batman(Returns)
-Bruce Wayne
-Joker (museum)
-Joker (200 anniversary parade)
-Pinguin (elegant)
-Pinguin (dirty)
-Catwoman

and put the others as a dream collection , like the star wars line in wich are every character on screen

Theres no reason for them not to do it. They can keep these as Hyper figures, just continue the line in an expanded universe sort of way. Keep it simple. 89 Batman with Keaton interchangable head as an accessory. Nicholson Joker. Return batman. Penguin. Catwoman with Selina kyle head (interchangable). Its not that many and is more reasonable of a request.

For now. ;)

Mon, 14 Jul 2008, 23:53 #63 Last Edit: Tue, 15 Jul 2008, 01:04 by raleagh

-Batman(89)
-Batman(Returns)
-Bruce Wayne
-Joker (museum)
-Joker (200 anniversary parade)
-Pinguin (elegant)
-Pinguin (dirty)
-Catwoman
-Vicky Vale
-Max Schreck
-Jack Napier
-Selina Kyle
-Comissioner Gordon
-Harvey dent
-Alfred
-Bob The Goon
-Carl Grissom
-some joker goons (like the one on the cathedral)
-some Pinguin's red triangle members

They all sound pretty great but i have one more to add, Joker from when he well kills the guy with the pen in the black and white suit that would make the dream collection complete for me
;D.

i believe the petition should have more visible links on the site and maybe we can invite other batman websites to suport us, like Batman on film and others

i put a banner together quickly, nothing fancy

if anyone wants to do one, post it here (400px x 48px) but keep the file size as small as possible  ;D

Yeah, we need to get this on as many forums as we can, both Batman and toy oriented.

I'm not a collector and have no interest for figures, but I'd sure like to see them available for any collector. I'd like to see them being made.

However, your big list with all minor characters is a crazy idea, and a very-very geeky idea in the eyes of everyone except fans of the films. The best one could hope for would be the 4 main characters, all visually strong, well-known and played by famous actors, and maybe Max Shreck, because he also wore a funny costume and was played by Christopher Walken. Who wouldn't like to have a 6 inch Christopher Walken?

Gordon, Bob the Goon, Grissom, Dent, Selina, Bruce, multiple Penguins and Jokers, henchmen, all this stuff removes credibility in the argument you want to make to the companies. What you would really like it'd be 4 (or 5) good McFarlane-like figures of the main characters.

21 signatures so far.  Not enough for anyone to take notice.

Anyone promoting it?  :-\