Burton's BATMAN NEW Action Figures

Started by ZUPERZERO, Tue, 5 Feb 2008, 11:09

Previous topic - Next topic
no problem, take as much time as you guys need.

ok joker81 do the letter, i prefer no to do it because my english is not very well

perhaps i believe that to prove who will be interested?? the views on this post answer that question, it seems that many people want those figures

as soon as i have the info i will start the petition, but you guys will have to get the signatures. After a few months, if they are very few signatures then I will have to take it down.  Is that fair? :)

let me get in touch with Matt at LoG and see what he can do to help us out with this.

Sorry raleagh,

havent had a chance to think about this but I will get on it soon.

Quote from: Joker81 on Sun, 29 Jun  2008, 21:36
Sorry raleagh,

havent had a chance to think about this but I will get on it soon.

no problem, whenever you get a chance

yeah LoG would be a good idea.  do you know matt well shadowbat?

I was both a moderator and a Sentry on the site. I sent him an email today about joining forces on this.

Tue, 8 Jul 2008, 05:43 #59 Last Edit: Tue, 8 Jul 2008, 06:01 by ZUPERZERO
what's with the petition let's do it!!!:

1.  who should the petition be addressed to specifically - without an accurate recipitent, the petition is useless.

i found this: http://www.dccomics.com/about/?action=contact

2.  detailed descriptions, dimensions, etc of what figures are wanted and accessories - what exactly are we asking for?

Size: 6.5" scale (and 12")
A dream collection (like "star wars" line with every character):
-Batman(89)
-Batman(Returns)
-Bruce Wayne
-Joker (museum)
-Joker (200 anniversary parade)
-Pinguin (elegant)
-Pinguin (dirty)
-Catwoman
-Vicky Vale
-Max Schreck
-Jack Napier
-Selina Kyle
-Comissioner Gordon
-Harvey dent
-Alfred
-Bob The Goon
-Carl Grissom
-some joker goons (like the one on the cathedral)
-some Pinguin's red triangle members
it would be perfect if they come with some kind of "gotham city" street parts to stand them, like the Matrix (mc Farlane) line.
i don't know if someone wants to make a Schumacher's Batman collection, honestly i don't care, but if they are out i'll probably buy them jejeje)

3.  a well written argument to post as the main letter of the petition - it has to be short, to the point and contain logical reasoning.

"These days i see an action figure for every single character has apeared on a movie, cartoon, comic or tv show, why is there are no (NEW)figures of the Burton's Batman Movies: im talking about a good sculped and quality figures, like "Mc Farlane toys" or "DC Direct" at least.  Now that the 20th anniversary is coming i think is the best excuse to realese them, and i'm sure that if it happens you will make a lot of batman fans very happy"

i don't know maybe something like that, lets do the petition