BATMAN (1989) TONIGHT ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!!

Started by Kamdan, Fri, 11 Sep 2009, 16:14

Previous topic - Next topic
Excellent :D It's great to hear that some people who never saw the movie in theaters finally have a chance.

We got a lucky one here! And no, I'm not crazy with envy. No, I'm not.  ;D

Yeah, where are the pictures? We need pictures! Get Vicky Vale on the job!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( no 89 in my neck of the woods  yet...
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Quote from: ral on Fri, 25 Sep  2009, 11:04
...pictures?
Not long now until I go. As for pictures, they may have a Batman (1989) poster hanging up somewhere I suppose.

Hopefully they have a poster up and "Batman" in big bright lights  ;D

Just got back a little while ago.

I?m not going to give a review of the film, but merely give my thoughts about the cinema experience.

The excitement was just unbelievable. I had not seen the movie on DVD in a while. Alright, maybe a few weeks. But I could only imagine what an epic this movie would be on the BIG SCREEN.

When you're watching the movie at home without the benefit of an audience, you view it in a slightly different light. With an audience present, Batman (1989) goes to an entirely different level.

I recall I said that seeing the Burton films on Blu-ray was like seeing them for the first time. Well, tonight I saw Batman (1989) for the first time. No other viewing experience compares.

Everything is magnified. Most of the sets are stunning and the locations look gorgeous on a huge canvass. Elfman?s score loudly sweeping through the cinema is spine tingling.

Batman (1989) is a better film and film experience compared to The Dark Knight. This movie has heart, soul and an atmosphere that cannot be replicated or beaten.

As the credits rolled, the audience rose for a standing ovation. I?m proud to be a Burton Batman fan at the minute.