BATMAN (1989) TONIGHT ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!!

Started by Kamdan, Fri, 11 Sep 2009, 16:14

Previous topic - Next topic
Fri, 11 Sep 2009, 16:14 Last Edit: Fri, 11 Sep 2009, 16:20 by Darrell Kaiser
Oh, God, I am EXCITED! I just found out that tonight a theater will be playing Batman (1989)... AND IT'S A FILM PRINT!!! I've been waiting my WHOLE LIFE for this once in a life time chance and the perfect time to celebrate the 20th anniversary! But first, I gotta do my homework...

Quote from: Darrell Kaiser on Fri, 11 Sep  2009, 16:14
Oh, God, I am EXCITED! I just found out that tonight a theater will be playing Batman (1989)... AND IT'S A FILM PRINT!!! I've been waiting my WHOLE LIFE for this once in a life time chance! But first, I gotta do my homework...

WHEN AND WHERE?!?!?! I want to come!

Darn it!  That's like 4 hours away!

Well I hope you have a great time and I, along everyone else will want to hear all about it!  And please let us know if they are giving away any programs or other free stuff.  And as Joker always says, "Take your camera!"

Have fun!!!

Fri, 11 Sep 2009, 16:56 #4 Last Edit: Fri, 11 Sep 2009, 21:00 by Darrell Kaiser
I'll get my bro to take a picture of me below the theater. I promise you it won't be flashy. I wish I could have a picture of me with the film print, but that won't happen! I'm gonna try to see as many times as I can (4 for in all).

Awesome Darrell. Have fun and let us know how you get on.

Lucky sonofa.....

Fri, 11 Sep 2009, 17:53 #6 Last Edit: Fri, 11 Sep 2009, 17:55 by Darrell Kaiser
QuoteLucky sonofa.....
I know, I know...  ;D

Quote from: Darrell Kaiser on Fri, 11 Sep  2009, 16:56
I'll get my bro to take a picture of me below the theater. I promise you it won't be flashy. I wish I could have a picture of me with the film print, but that won't happen! I'm gonna try to see as many times as I can (for in all).

Great one Darrell!  I look forward to your pic.  Will you be dressing up per chance?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Such a fortunate soul you are, can't wait for my chance to see it on the big screen.

Great one Darrell!  I look forward to your pic.  Will you be dressing up per chance?

Nah... but I will be sporting my Batman t-shirt. Now, if I only had one of those Warner Bros. ballcaps to go with my popcorn and soft drink tonight.