selina's fate

Started by Catwoman, Fri, 4 Sep 2009, 22:41

Previous topic - Next topic
what do you think selina's fate should have been at the end of the movie? should she have lived as we saw, should she have died, or what?

i just posted this to see everyone's answers. if you want mine go read catwoman returns

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri,  4 Sep  2009, 22:41
what do you think selina's fate should have been at the end of the movie? should she have lived as we saw, should she have died, or what?

i just posted this to see everyone's answers. if you want mine go read catwoman returns

So this thread is essentially a plug for your fanfic?   ::) ;)
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

no jackass. i just didn't need to give my answer since i'm already giving it in story form.

Quote from: Catwoman on Fri,  4 Sep  2009, 23:06
no jackass. i just didn't need to give my answer since i'm already giving it in story form.

I KNOW your just kidding with him, right? I think its pretty clear he was kidding you.

I like it the way it was in Batman Returns. She was alive, but it was also kind of mysterious (the fact that we never saw her leave Penguin's lair, and Bruce finding Ms. Kitty) which was perfect.
Sam Kinison is my God.

I've seen this topic somwhere else :P

Sat, 5 Sep 2009, 04:50 #7 Last Edit: Sat, 5 Sep 2009, 04:56 by Tarzan1941

Sandusky Register
Woman Licks Light Socket To Prove She Has Nine Lives
by Dave Rice

Selina Kyle, 51, of Sandusky was removed from South Hills Shopping Mall when she apparently went on a rampage at Hot Topic declaring she has nine lives and is willing to prove it.  Ms. Kyle was browsing through the T-Shirts when she came across and read a Garfield T-Shirt that said, "I don't have to worry about over eating.  I have nine lives."  According to reports from employees in the store, Ms. Kyle then began to shout obscenities and knocked two teenager girls down to the floor looking for an electrical socket.  One eyewitness said, "She just blew up!  She began throwing stuff and knocking things around; knocking people to the floor and she kept saying over and over, 'I NEED A KISS!!!'"  When mall security arrived on the scene Ms. Kyle had been licking the wall socket for at least five minutes.  It is un-clear how many times she was shocked, but a foul odor of burnt skin and hair prevailed in the store for some time.  Ms. Kyle was then arrested by local police on assault, and public disruption charges.  Early esitimates from Hot Topic managment put the damages to the store at $17,000.  Ms. Kyle has been ordered to have psychological evaluations performed at St. Peters Hospital for Felines.    

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Fri,  4 Sep  2009, 23:43
Quote from: Catwoman on Fri,  4 Sep  2009, 23:06

I KNOW your just kidding with him, right? I think its pretty clear he was kidding you.

of course. gobbsy is my lil buddy :)

Quote from: Tarzan1941 on Sat,  5 Sep  2009, 04:50

Sandusky Register
Woman Licks Light Socket To Prove She Has Nine Lives
by Dave Rice

Selina Kyle, 51, of Sandusky was removed from South Hills Shopping Mall when she apparently went on a rampage at Hot Topic declaring she has nine lives and is willing to prove it.  Ms. Kyle was browsing through the T-Shirts when she came across and read a Garfield T-Shirt that said, "I don't have to worry about over eating.  I have nine lives."  According to reports from employees in the store, Ms. Kyle then began to shout obscenities and knocked two teenager girls down to the floor looking for an electrical socket.  One eyewitness said, "She just blew up!  She began throwing stuff and knocking things around; knocking people to the floor and she kept saying over and over, 'I NEED A KISS!!!'"  When mall security arrived on the scene Ms. Kyle had been licking the wall socket for at least five minutes.  It is un-clear how many times she was shocked, but a foul odor of burnt skin and hair prevailed in the store for some time.  Ms. Kyle was then arrested by local police on assault, and public disruption charges.  Early esitimates from Hot Topic managment put the damages to the store at $17,000.  Ms. Kyle has been ordered to have psychological evaluations performed at St. Peters Hospital for Felines.