the jokers death

Started by cementman, Mon, 31 Aug 2009, 03:58

Previous topic - Next topic
Wed, 2 Sep 2009, 18:29 #20 Last Edit: Thu, 3 Sep 2009, 04:47 by ral
It was actually a miniature Joker used in that scene

Check it out at the bottom of the page link here

[edited link - ral]
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Pretty cool find there. I always knew there was a minature used in some of the final scenes. However the screenshot on the previous page appears to be Nicholsons head superimposed on the animation.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed,  2 Sep  2009, 01:42
I wonder what was going through Joker's mind during that fall?

"Did I remember to feed the hyenas? Wow this cathedral is tall. I wonder how many gargoyles they have on this particular side of the building? Boy this fall is taking forever. I'm starting to get really bored. Here comes the ground, I wonder if it will be my friend. Hello groun-*"
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Thu, 3 Sep 2009, 02:09 #23 Last Edit: Thu, 3 Sep 2009, 22:44 by batass4880
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed,  2 Sep  2009, 01:42I wonder what was going through Joker's mind during that fall?

He was probably thinking of what Bruce told him at Vicki's apartment-- "He was the kind of guy who couldn't hear the train until it was two feet in front of him."

Thu, 3 Sep 2009, 10:12 #24 Last Edit: Thu, 3 Sep 2009, 10:14 by Darrell Kaiser
Quote from: PJ on Wed,  2 Sep  2009, 18:29
It was actually a miniature Joker used in that scene

Check it out at the bottom of the page link here

[edited link - ral]
Good find there! Interesting how they sold Vicki's blue dress. I've always wanted see one of my lovely dates wear it.  ;D

I always liked the white ballroom dress that Vicki wore at Bruce Wayne's benefit, but most people tend to think it was a little OTT (which I suppose it was).  Still, Basinger looked very attractive in it.

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Thu, 3 Sep 2009, 10:48 #26 Last Edit: Thu, 3 Sep 2009, 10:51 by PJ
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Quote from: PJ on Thu,  3 Sep  2009, 10:48
This one http://www.screenused.com/index.cfm?sectionID=item-detail&subsectionID=item-description.cfm&item_id=3755

Run a search here to see it properly http://www.screenused.com

Nice one PJ!  Bit out of price range though.   ;D

Even better, if you scroll through the various Batman films you get some nice screencaps to accompany the various items.  Once again, great find PJ.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: gordonblu on Thu,  3 Sep  2009, 01:55
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed,  2 Sep  2009, 01:42
I wonder what was going through Joker's mind during that fall?

"Did I remember to feed the hyenas? Wow this cathedral is tall. I wonder how many gargoyles they have on this particular side of the building? Boy this fall is taking forever. I'm starting to get really bored. Here comes the ground, I wonder if it will be my friend. Hello groun-*"
Ha.

I think the guy probably died of shock half way down.

I'd think he was thinking about activating the "Bag of Laughs" in his pocket, as his last laugh.
Sam Kinison is my God.