Happy Birthday to Michael Keaton!

Started by Grissom, Fri, 4 Sep 2009, 20:07

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm taking a pre-emptive strike here in wishing Michael Keaton a great Happy Birthday tomorrow (September 5th). He'll be 58 years old (and still looks great). Keaton is my favourite actor and he has given us great roles over the many years. From Night Shift right up to The Merry Gentlemen, no one can deny how versatile he is and will continue to be. Here's hoping we see more of him on the big screen in the future. And yes...he's still mne Batman. He brought something extra to the role that no other actor did in my opinion and that character was all the better for it.

Hope he has a great day!  :D

Happy Birthday to Mr. Keaton, my favorite Batman!! He's a true class act, seems like a very kind guy who is down to earth. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting him someday.  8)
Sam Kinison is my God.

Does not look 58!

Happy Birthday Michael.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL KEATON ;D ;D ;D

His Batman = The best there is, The best there was and the best there ever will be!

Sat, 5 Sep 2009, 06:31 #5 Last Edit: Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 17:01 by THE BAT-MAN
Happy Birthday Mr. Keaton

Your iconic portrayl of Batman is truly an inspiration.  You made me believe that Batman doesn't need to be a 6"2',  210 lb. muscled bound hulk in order to fight crime.  He just needs to have a determined mind, a willing heart, and the leading edge of a killer batsuit that will cause fear in the hearts of criminals.  May God bless You

Quote from: THE "BAT-MAN" on Sat,  5 Sep  2009, 06:31
You made me believe that Batman doesn't need to be a 6"2',  210 lb. muscled bound hulk in order to fight crime.  He just needs to have a determined mind, a willing heart, and the leading edge of a killer batsuit that will cause fear in the hearts of criminals. 
Word.

Just the look of Keaton in the bat-suit will scare the crap outta me, if I was a criminal of course.  ;D