You Tube Clips: Batman TV Spot, Catwoman and Michelle Pfeiffer

Started by Tarzan1941, Fri, 26 Jun 2009, 16:00

Previous topic - Next topic
Here are three You Tube clips I thought you all might enjoy.  Sorry if these are a repost.

The first one is some commercials from 1989.  Nice TV spot for Batman at the beginning.  And if anyone cares, towards the end there is a nice TV spot for Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.

The second one is part of a CBS special for Batman Returns.  This part focuses on Catwoman.  No, I haven't tracked down the other parts.  Yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPDjwdxBRQw&feature=related

The third one is an interview with Michelle Pfeiffer talking about Catwoman and Batman Returns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvt_yLUV95U&feature=related

Thanks for the links, that tv spot for Batman was especially effective and not to mention cool. 8)

So the second clip, the CBS Batman Returns one, is that part of the Batman Returns 2 Disc Edition?  I ask, because sadly, it has not made it into my collection yet (Don't ask!) and according to someone on Amazon, it is.  If it is, would you please let me know.

Thanks!

Quote from: Tarzan1941 on Sat, 27 Jun  2009, 01:52
So the second clip, the CBS Batman Returns one, is that part of the Batman Returns 2 Disc Edition?  I ask, because sadly, it has not made it into my collection yet (Don't ask!) and according to someone on Amazon, it is.  If it is, would you please let me know.

Thanks!

The Bat, The Cat and The Penguin presented by the late Robert Ulrich is indeed featured as one of the extras on the Batman Returns DVD. 

Annoyingly enough, I actually purchased this documentary about a year before the 2005 DVD re-release of the Batman films with extras... ::)

I hope we get more Batman Returns docs on a future DVD...Warners if you're reading...
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Thanks for letting me know.  I really need a large wad of cash so I can get my collection really going again.  How I didn't come to buy this last year when I saw it on the cheap is beyond me....

Thanks man! I love to see those old commercials, I imagine if I had already born in these days... ::)
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.