My new 89 20th Anniversary Myspace layout!

Started by DarkVengeance, Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 05:04

Previous topic - Next topic
I designed it tonight out of boredom, its not the best layout ive ever done but figured this anniversary definitly deserved it! Come check it out and let me know what you think!

www.myspace.com/justinotd

My full name is Justin Sherwood so you can add me, since my profile is private!!

-DV

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Un-private that sucker. Some of these guys don't have a myspace account to see it bro.  ;)

I'll add you up.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

I will do that up! Thanks!

BEAUTIFUL LAYOUT!!!  Im totally going add a  link to you on my myspace page.  :)

great job!
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Thanks man I appreciate it alot, I was just bored and wanted to celebrate! I do Layouts on myspace on the side to make extra money, its quite profitable especially when theres alot of bands that need em.

How come you didn't make a separate profile for the anniversary page from your actual profile like Batnar did? I don't have a MySpace account, which means I can't see it! :-\