Batman Triple Feature On ABC Family

Started by Kamdan, Wed, 28 Oct 2009, 17:02

Previous topic - Next topic
Not a bad way to spend this Halloween. Starting at 3:00 central time, Batman, Batman Returns and Batman Forever will be on ABC Family. I gotta admit the Batman movies usally came out at around Halloween on video, so this will be a little special.

i don't get ABC here - i may just have to pretend  ;)

monday was pretty cool here - superman 2 and 4 on tv (i just had to drop everything and watch them)

In relation to Batman and Batman Returns, I have never seen these two movies on a network channel, with those sometimes irritating commercials. I've always watched them on VHS and more recently SE dvd's.

They are too special to be seen cut up, in my opinion.  ;)

Quote from: ral on Wed, 28 Oct  2009, 18:14
i don't get ABC here - i may just have to pretend  ;)

monday was pretty cool here - superman 2 and 4 on tv (i just had to drop everything and watch them)

Yeah that is cool.  I know I am in the minority when I saw I actually liked Superman 4.  In fact I picked up the novelization for it at the flea market a couple of weeks back for a couple of dollars.  I could go for any Superman movie right about now in fact!  I'll save Batman until Halloween!  ;D

I saw this the other day, however, I had to go out to dinner afterwards. I missed 2 and forever.
A smiley's impression of Jack Nicholson    8)

Now as Jack's Joker laughing   :D