What actually happens at the end of BATMAN

Started by Jack Napier, Wed, 4 Mar 2009, 00:17

Previous topic - Next topic
Wed, 4 Mar 2009, 18:20 #10 Last Edit: Wed, 4 Mar 2009, 18:22 by Batnar
Hilarious.  :D

Joker died. He had a severely heavy gargoyle bat-bola tied to his leg. You're saying that while he fell screaming down, picking up speed as he falls to the ground, he managed to Houdini his way out the gargoyle and somehow hung onto a lower ledge, completely disregarding the laws of gravity (meaning, if he actually tried to grab a ledge while falling from such a high rise and managed a good grip, his arms would have either completely dislocated or tore off from his shoulders), then grabbed a "decoy" joker that's soo identical to him, filled with blood packs and such for realism that happen to be placed at a certain part of the high rise as if he knew, just in case if he fell, he'd have it ready to make everyone think he's dead when he really wasn't???

ROFLMAO  :D

Great post though. Got a good chuckle from it! :P  ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Wed,  4 Mar  2009, 02:03
I think I recall reading that he was supposed to return in Batman Returns, but that didn't go underway b/c Mr. Burton wanted something fresh.

Yes that's true, As i remember i Jack even got paid for both movie even though he was only in one.