Let me say...

Started by Grissom, Mon, 16 Mar 2009, 11:50

Previous topic - Next topic
Me and my brother watched BATMAN this past Saturday night and he was definitely surprised at the behind the scenes info from before, during and after the film. And the film...fantastic, we were immensely entertained and I had no doubt that we would be. The performances are still superb and the story top  notch. One thing I must say about the extras is that all those involved wether producers, actors, directors and others really seem to cherish their involvement in this film wether it's behind the scenes or in front of the camera. Just like Kim Basinger said that when she walked on the set, it was not a movie set but an experience and that's how I feel everytime I watch it. No matter how many times I see it, it's still fresh to me. Superb film.

I look forward to seeing it many more times in the future and also look forward to celebrating its 20th Anniversary this June by not only watching this classic but other activities as well.

Just wanted to share that with you guys.

Nicely put.

I never tire of watching it.  Everytime is a re-discovery - though i'm sure that sounds strange to most.

I recently watched it with a 4 year old niece. To see her reaction was great. She loved it.

Good for you ral, and it's great when new people can discover this film as well, it's still such a thrill to watch this film. Never tire of it!