BATMAN 89 LIMITED EDITION 2CD SET!

Started by Paul (ral), Thu, 15 Jul 2010, 14:55

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you rate the Expanded OST from La-La Land Records?

5 outa 5
10 (62.5%)
4 outa 5
6 (37.5%)
3 outa 5
0 (0%)
2 outa 5
0 (0%)
1 outa 5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Quote from: gotham22 on Tue, 10 Jan  2012, 05:23
I got the Die Hard album that la la land records released. I think Die Hard is more popular that some think.
Hopefully la la land records will consider to release Die Hard 2 and 3.
I said the score was inferior not movie the movie is one of my fav
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light

Hey guys I need some help here, was there another release of the expanded score that I'm unaware of? I bought the La La Land two pack of Batman/Batman Returns. One problem I've always had with the original release for the 89 soundtrack is that you can barely hear the percussion and unfortunately that problem is still present on the remastered La La Land release. However, years ago a poster on YouTube uploaded the entire expanded score and to my surprise it sounds exactly as it does in the film. I'm still trying to figure out where they got it from. Any ideas?

Here's the playlist on YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlfEHtRqlVCot2RNgYOeRwiBAlTIryUyL

Sun, 17 Feb 2019, 11:56 #212 Last Edit: Sun, 17 Feb 2019, 11:59 by Kamdan
Quote from: BatmanFurst on Mon,  4 Feb  2019, 09:05
Hey guys I need some help here, was there another release of the expanded score that I'm unaware of? I bought the La La Land two pack of Batman/Batman Returns. One problem I've always had with the original release for the 89 soundtrack is that you can barely hear the percussion and unfortunately that problem is still present on the remastered La La Land release. However, years ago a poster on YouTube uploaded the entire expanded score and to my surprise it sounds exactly as it does in the film. I'm still trying to figure out where they got it from. Any ideas?

Here's the playlist on YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlfEHtRqlVCot2RNgYOeRwiBAlTIryUyL

This playlist is sourced from the 2010 La La Land release. It’s unfortunate that neither release can be considered definitive due to the varying mixes used for both releases. I’m very curious as to whether or not the recent complete vinyl release is better or not, which includes material not on either release. I hope a new CD release is on the way this year with the material.

Quote from: Kamdan on Sun, 17 Feb  2019, 11:56
Quote from: BatmanFurst on Mon,  4 Feb  2019, 09:05

This playlist is sourced from the 2010 La La Land release. It's unfortunate that neither release can be considered definitive due to the varying mixes used for both releases. I'm very curious as to whether or not the recent complete vinyl release is better or not, which includes material not on either release. I hope a new CD release is on the way this year with the material.
Thanks man. I didn't see anything anything on the vinyl that isn't already on the La La Land release.

Thu, 28 Feb 2019, 19:24 #214 Last Edit: Thu, 28 Feb 2019, 19:26 by Kamdan
Two short tracks titled Board Meeting and Vicki Hides the Film are exclusive to the vinyl expanded edition.