TAS animated-shorts at cinemas?

Started by batass4880, Mon, 6 Oct 2008, 03:57

Previous topic - Next topic
Do you think that it would be cool if the staff from TAS started making animated shorts in the same vein as the original 85 episodes that could be shown before WB movies at theaters? This would definitely get me going to the movies again!

Just like the Roger Rabbit ones?  Yeah, that would be cool.

In fact, I want more Roger Rabbit ones!

Quote from: raleagh on Mon,  6 Oct  2008, 07:51
Just like the Roger Rabbit ones?  Yeah, that would be cool.

In fact, I want more Roger Rabbit ones!
Me too, those were hilarious! But yes, just like those and the Looney Tunes shorts that WB used to show before their features, back in the day. I think Paramount used to show the Superman shorts before their films but I might be wrong.

God I love Roger Rabbit!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I'd take anything Batman TAS related: Webisodes, movie shorts, etc.

Unfortunately, it looks like that whole universe is dead. Which wouldn't be that bad if we had an adequate replacement but nothing so far has even come close.

BTAS died when they changed the animation style and changed the name, I hated the design change for The Joker.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Thu, 20 Nov 2008, 01:50 #6 Last Edit: Thu, 20 Nov 2008, 01:56 by batass4880
I've never seen The New Adventures of B&R. Is it anything like the original series? I heard that it sucked and that's weird considering that Bruce Timm and company made it. Is the music at least any good?

Also, how is the Batman Beyond series?

I'm not sure why so many people slam the New Batman Adventures. It was basically the same show with the same continuity. Yes, the character designs were different but some were actually an improvement.

Batman Beyond was good too but I never got into it as much as other shows in the Timmverse. The movie they made (Return of the Joker) was excellent however.