chip shreck: dog lover?

Started by Catwoman, Sun, 2 Jun 2013, 07:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun,  2 Jun  2013, 07:19
http://mugshots.com/Celebrity/Andrew-Bryniarski.20958413.html

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/09/leatherface_actor_andrew_bryni.php

O_o
I thought it was cats (or at least Catwomen) that Chip Shreck didn't care for.

Seriously though, the way Andrew Bryniarski treated his pet dogs was terrible.  I hope and trust there was no malice involved but that doesn't make the dogs' plight any less distressing.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

The way people live is mind boggling. I'm not a clean freak but if there's trash on the ground it goes in the bin. Not left on the floor. That's bone lazy and dirty. Otherwise it piles up and we're recreating Giza. The guy should be treated like the dogs. Chained up to a post without food or water. It seems like he pumps iron and nothing else.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon,  3 Jun  2013, 02:04
The way people live is mind boggling. I'm not a clean freak but if there's trash on the ground it goes in the bin. Not left on the floor. That's bone lazy and dirty. Otherwise it piles up and we're recreating Giza. The guy should be treated like the dogs. Chained up to a post without food or water. It seems like he pumps iron and nothing else.
We enjoyed him in Batman Returns thought, right?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon,  3 Jun  2013, 03:32
Quote from: The Dark Knight on Mon,  3 Jun  2013, 02:04
We enjoyed him in Batman Returns thought, right?
In terms of being an image on the screen, he was fine.