The Flash TV Show Co-Creator Danny Bilson's Opinion of the Film

Started by Kamdan, Fri, 24 Jun 2011, 19:57

Previous topic - Next topic
That trickster episodes where watched repeatedly by Joel Schumacher for inspiration for Forever.

^ Agreed

Wasn't Hammill's Trickster, and the fact that he had a henchgirl, basically a prototype for the B:TAS version of Joker & Harley Quinn? Hammill's Flash work predates his casting as Joker I think (or I might be wrong, I don't know)

Quote from: SilentEnigma on Mon,  1 Oct  2012, 15:17
Wasn't Hammill's Trickster, and the fact that he had a henchgirl, basically a prototype for the B:TAS version of Joker & Harley Quinn? Hammill's Flash work predates his casting as Joker I think (or I might be wrong, I don't know)
Yes, The Flash predated the animated series by about two years. The Prank inspartation is something I always bring up when I hear people talk about Harley Quinn. If I ever meet Paul Dini, I'm going to ask him about it.

Quote from: Silver Nemesis on Sun, 30 Sep  2012, 11:10They even had a scene in one episode where Barry walks past a cinema where Batman is being shown and we hear a few notes of the Elfman theme in the background. The two properties could easily exist in the same universe.
Been thinking about this and I differ somewhat. It feels to me like this, Batman Forever and the first (and maybe second) season of Lois & Clark could have all happened in the same universe. I think they're fairly close tonally. But the Burton stuff? Not so much...