Fred Atkins (Max Shreck's Former Business Partner)

Started by GBglide, Thu, 14 Jun 2012, 09:22

Previous topic - Next topic
Can someone get me a screencap of the Penguin holding Fred Atkins hand. Poor Fred doesn't have picture at the wiki. :D

Fri, 15 Jun 2012, 07:40 #3 Last Edit: Fri, 15 Jun 2012, 16:20 by The Dark Knight
It would be interesting for someone to write a pre BR fan fiction that deals with Fred and Max's disagreement among other things.

Edit: How's this for a teaser? ;D

Max had pondered this for months. Fred and he were business partners. Actually, they were more than that. They were best friends. And Max had been contemplating that tense becoming a reality for months. Were.

If Max was going to take charge of his business future and officially announce himself to Gotham as a force, he would have to dispose of Fred and take full ownership of the company. 'Schreck' all by itself sure had a ring to it.

It was now not an issue of if, but when. It had to be done, and there was no way around it. The deep, dark nature of Max had always lurked deep beneath, but it was about to be let loose in the biggest way yet. Max was going to make his mark on this City. Starting tonight, it would begin.

Drop Dead Fred - The Rise of Max Schreck.

Loving the insight into what "possibly" might have happened.  ;)

Quote from: Grissom on Fri, 15 Jun  2012, 21:08
Loving the insight into what "possibly" might have happened.  ;)
Heh, yeah. Has the basis for a nice little short story.

I guess poor Fred had also uncovered Max's power plant scheme.  That, or he got caught making out with Max's stuffed dog, Geraldo.   ;) 

Quote from: KeatonisBatman on Thu, 21 Jun  2012, 00:40
I guess poor Fred had also uncovered Max's power plant scheme.  That, or he got caught making out with Max's stuffed dog, Geraldo.   ;)
Indeed. It must have happened quite recently due to the state of the hand. It hadn't decayed.

Quote from: KeatonisBatman on Thu, 21 Jun  2012, 00:40

Or maybe he had an affair with his late wife and he bumped em both off without Chip's knowledge lol