New Poster- "The Legend Ends"

Started by BatmAngelus, Sat, 10 Dec 2011, 20:40

Previous topic - Next topic
I have to admit...this is a pretty awesome image- possibly my favorite of the Nolan movie posters so far- and makes me want to reread Knightfall.
http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/
http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/downloads/posters/Magnus_Mask_Dom_RGB_1600x2366.jpg
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Great poster. Great to see the hype starting to build for TDKR - with posters, trailers and prologue (for the lucky few that have a selected IMAX near them).

Quite a good poster. Though a lot of Nolan's posters feature a turned back.

It really does seem that Batman will be smashed in the first showdown with Bane.

Glad we finally get a massive physical challenge for the Bat. Not only physical but also mental. Ever since the thug on top of the cathedral in Batman '89, I've always wanted Batman to have another physical challenge and we're finally going to get it.

No matter how great Bane's challenge to Batman is, because of the setting and atmosphere of the fight in Batman '89, that Joker thug fight will always remain the classic that it is.

Quote from: Grissom on Mon, 12 Dec  2011, 15:25
Glad we finally get a massive physical challenge for the Bat. Not only physical but also mental. Ever since the thug on top of the cathedral in Batman '89, I've always wanted Batman to have another physical challenge and we're finally going to get it.

No matter how great Bane's challenge to Batman is, because of the setting and atmosphere of the fight in Batman '89, that Joker thug fight will always remain the classic that it is.

I just hope it's well choreographed. I like Nolans films but the fight scenes have been the weak link. The previous series had quite a bit of fighting going on. Now Batman is titled 'worlds greatest detective' and Nolan definitely uses this more, I'm hoping he can combine the two to make him a 'smart fighter' which is what he has to be against Bane.

I actually liked the fight scenes with him and Catwoman in Batman Returns although he was clearly letting up.

I would've preferred the poster without Bane.

The broken mask on the rain lashed ground is strong enough on its own.

A gif version of the new Poster.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."