The Tim Burton Batman 3 Website

Started by Batman333, Sat, 17 May 2008, 23:05

Previous topic - Next topic
Made this a couple years ago,

www.geocities.com/burtonsbatman3

It got popular, even was on wikipedia's Batman movie page for a while.

yeah, i tried to contact you a few times to see if you would like to do a section for this site - but i guess your email address has changed.  offers still there  ;)

This is what we've done so far
http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/features.php?display=3

It is a deep shame that the film was not made.

Sorry, but I still have a hard time envisioning Williams as Riddler. I just cant see it and dont believe he would have been in it.

Have you seen One Hour Photo?
He can definately play deranged characters.
One thing I bet he would have done in this role:
move his jaw side to side whenever he's thinking of riddles.

Quote from: shadowbat69 on Mon,  9 Jun  2008, 04:26
Sorry, but I still have a hard time envisioning Williams as Riddler. I just cant see it and dont believe he would have been in it.

Do you mean in the Gorshin/Carrey style or a new take on it?

WOW so your the one that started that site someone showed me it a long time ago and i  just loved it i really wish they did go forward with burtons 3rd batman always felt cheated that i only got 2 burton/keaton batman movies.

Could this film still happen since Nolan will soon be done?

I've said it once I've said it a million times, I am still holding out for Burton to return to the Bat. *fingers crossed*

Quote from: Grissom on Thu, 14 Oct  2010, 19:25
I've said it once I've said it a million times, I am still holding out for Burton to return to the Bat. *fingers crossed*
Even if he wants to, I can't see WB giving him the job in an official live action capacity. Burton likes animation, and his imagination would be restrained even less that way. If it's going to be a "film", it's going to be that, IMO. Sort of like a Red Hood DVD release.