Burton's Animated Batman 3 Petition

Started by myway, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 21:05

Previous topic - Next topic
I wonder what Burtons Batman 3 would have been called.

Batman Legends
Batman Redemption
Batman Reborn
Batman Forever
Batman Triumphant
Batman Reappears

etc etc...

I've always liked Batman Triumphant

Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 11:02 #32 Last Edit: Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 11:37 by batsam

as for the petition?maybe we should email wb or dc directly , or email them and ask them about giving us a clue on wich deaprtment to contact?any ideas?

what about Penguin Returns?
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

Quote from: batsam on Sat, 13 Sep  2008, 11:02

as for the petition?maybe we should email wb or dc directly , or email them and ask them about giving us a clue on wich deaprtment to contact?any ideas?

what about Penguin Returns?

I think it should be called that! Penguin comes back, turns out he wasn't dead after all and tries to win the hearts of gothamites once again! He also reunites with his estranged family! An adventure for the whole family. Rated: F

And the subtitle should be Penguin Returns: Guest starring Batman

Cast
Penguin: Danny Devito
Alfred: Michael Gough
Commissioner Gordon: Pat Hingle
Chief Ohara: James Doohan
Aunt Harriet: Judy Dench
Batman: George Clooney

Directed by Tim Burton

Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 14:22 #34 Last Edit: Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 14:35 by raleagh

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Tue, 15 Apr  2008, 21:12
I'd be interested in anything that serves as a conclusion. I do think it will happen in the form of an animated picture. But, I think it will happened after the conclusion of this new trilogy ans the hype dies down and Fan interest Burton/Bat gears back up.

I have hopes for that, too. But I would never want an animated film. Give me a live cinematic feature like his first two.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."