was this real?

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 22 Jun 2010, 09:21

Previous topic - Next topic
never heard of this. i'd probably suck like hell at it but i might have to go on a search ;D

and also are there any other pics out there of the filming of the finale scene with max and selina?

Naw, that looks obviously fake, infact, it looks like it was made on Paint, not that I wouldn't like it to have been made, infact, I was thinking lately that they should release a game of both Batman/Batman Returns for the 360 and that, like just a movie game, I'd buy it within a heartbeat

ok. ty.

i was wondering why i had never heard of it lol.

OMG! if they made a B89 & BR, or a combind game, I'd totally buy that! I have to say I was really impressed with Lego Batman, cuz it drew from all the movies (minus BB & TDK), and included the B89 score! So fun!
"I don't know about youy Miss Kitty, but I feel...soo much yummier!"

Well, actually, I'm going to start College in a few months doing Computer Games Development, so, with my dream becoming a successful Games creator/developer, and really, if I do get to do that, I know I will try to get this, its an ultimate dream of mines to have a Batman 89 game (complete with Movie Voice-Overs), a Batman Returns game (again, MVO) and a Die Hard game with MVO aswell, so yea, in a few years, this may be in development, lol

Quote from: Seantastic on Fri, 25 Jun  2010, 13:24
Well, actually, I'm going to start College in a few months doing Computer Games Development, so, with my dream becoming a successful Games creator/developer, and really, if I do get to do that, I know I will try to get this, its an ultimate dream of mines to have a Batman 89 game (complete with Movie Voice-Overs), a Batman Returns game (again, MVO) and a Die Hard game with MVO aswell, so yea, in a few years, this may be in development, lol
There was a decent enough Die Hard game for the PC a few years back.

Good luck with college...you could do the games as coursework!

There was a Sega CD game of Batman Returns.