who would have died first?

Started by Catwoman, Fri, 5 Mar 2010, 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
this question is about all the regulars. i would make it a poll but i don't know who all is a regular. lol.

if we were all in a tim burton batman movie, either the first one or returns, who would have died first, by who's hand, and how would it have happened? be sure to specify which movie.

lets see how many times i get picked. ::)

here's #1. lol.

i would have died first in batman returns. i would have been one of the circus gang members and i would have thrown a knife at batman which he deflected. then he would have kicked me through a window and i would have landed on something inside it and died. my last words would have been "how could you? i'm a wom...a wom...a *death gargle"

I think I would be dead meat fairly quickly, but I don't know where or when. I wouldn't go to a tree lighting(fairly anti-social during Christmas) or a parade( I don't enjoy parades all that much to begin with). I might buy it during the Joker's attack on the museum, but it wouldn't be a shoe-in. Maybe during the Circus gang's second attack on Gotham. I could be accosted by a Clown! I don't enough about the rest of you to decide where or when you die.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

I hate parades and like to think I'm smart enough to be very suspicious of anyone who says they're going to dump 20 million bucks on the ground at midnight, but I would have probably let greed get the better of me and died when Joker gassed everybody. 

Either that or I would have been using some kind of deodorant or cologne the Joker had tainted and died of 'Smiley Joker Products'.   ;D