Is this Val Kilmer?

Started by Paul (ral), Sun, 24 Jan 2010, 12:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun, 24 Jan 2010, 12:08 #1 Last Edit: Sun, 24 Jan 2010, 12:12 by The Dark Knight
The face looks too slim to be Kilmer. You seen the guy these days?! He piled on the pounds big time. Bruce Wayne finally said no to exercise and is now McDonald's best customer. After all, he did say he'd get drive through. Did that a few too many times, I think.

pic's not showing up anymore.

ok i clicked the link and it came up. um. i don't think so. plus didn't val hate being batman? why would he be holding up an action figure and smiling?

those figures are kwl though. i would buy the catwoman if it wasn't $300 and she didn't look like she was wearing a thick damn turtleneck lol.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 24 Jan  2010, 16:09
i don't think so. plus didn't val hate being batman?

I'm not sure he hated being Batman - I just think he found parts of shooting the film disagreeable

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 24 Jan  2010, 12:08
The face looks too slim to be Kilmer. You seen the guy these days?! He piled on the pounds big time. Bruce Wayne finally said no to exercise and is now McDonald's best customer. After all, he did say he'd get drive through. Did that a few too many times, I think.

I think he may have lost the weight recently.  He's in the trailer for the upcoming McGruger, and he looks relatively trim compared to some of the other pics I've seen of him in the last year.

Quote from: ral on Sun, 24 Jan  2010, 17:17
I'm not sure he hated being Batman - I just think he found parts of shooting the film disagreeable

I think Ral's right.  I read that Kilmer enjoyed playing Batman, and I'm guessing that he would have returned had he not essentially fallen out with Schumacher.

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: ral on Sun, 24 Jan  2010, 17:17
Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 24 Jan  2010, 16:09
i don't think so. plus didn't val hate being batman?

Indeed.

I recall an interivew with Kilmer, the interviewer asked a question, Kilmer deemed it stupid and replied with "Would you ask The Beatles that?!" Joking around or not, does he see himself in that kind of league by being one of the actors to play Batman?

I know Kilmer's done a few comic book conventions in recent years. That's probably where the pic was taken.

Probably not at this convention though:

http://www.oanmedia.com/2007/11/val_kilmer_hides_at_comic_book.php