One more reason Jack Nicholson rocks....

Started by PJ, Tue, 21 Jul 2009, 16:31

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: WingedFreak71 on Thu, 23 Jul  2009, 01:20
wow - we just found out jack napier's still alive.....

we need all the information the philly fanatic has on him
I dunno about you, but I have no wish to fill my few remaining years grieving for the loss of old friends... or their mascots.

hey that video doesn't show the next few moments where jack draws the long ass pistol from his pants, blasts the bat-philly fanatic dead, and then smilexes the crowd for old times sake

fun night for all!

hahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

it took a few refreshes and a while to load before i could watch it too J81

That's why he's my #1 favorite Actor of all-time!!
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Fri, 24 Jul 2009, 21:11 #15 Last Edit: Fri, 24 Jul 2009, 21:13 by KeatonBatman
Jack has faced the fact that he will be pinned to the role for life.  :D And he seems perfectly fine with that. Hasn't he stated before that it was his favorite part, or at least one of?

Thanks Ral but I gave up lol,

would have liked to have seen it tho.

Quote from: KeatonBatman on Fri, 24 Jul  2009, 21:11
Jack has faced the fact that he will be pinned to the role for life.  :D And he seems perfectly fine with that. Hasn't he stated before that it was his favorite part, or at least one of?

Yeah, I recall him stating something about his role as the Joker being a favourite of his that he actually checks out from time to time, and was more recently quoted as saying the Joker was his favourite character as a kid.  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."