what if?!

Started by Catwoman, Wed, 17 Mar 2010, 13:56

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, given the vast fortune at their disposal, I'm guessing Oswald wouldn't have had such a jacked up grill in later life.

They would have spent their fortune covering up the fact that they have a mutant freak living in their home and end up bankrupt. Oswald would have grown up bitter from being chained in the basement, and offs his parents. After leaving, he would more than likely hook up with a traveling circus and the rest would pretty much play out the same.
Who knows,maybe that IS what happens, and the whole prologue was a visualization of Oswald's falsified sob story that he tells people to gain their sympathy!
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun, 28 Mar  2010, 19:48
Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 28 Mar  2010, 18:35
i don't have to answer cause its my thing. i'm asking everyone else.
:( Ok...
WHAT IF... Esther and Tucker Cobblepot hadn't tried to kill their son by throwing his cot into the stream, but had instead tried to raise him as their child?

HEY! what the f*** do you think you're doing? this is my thread asshole! MINE!

If Oswald was loved unconditionally by his parents, not feared and despised, there is no doubt he would have turned out differently. He wouldn't have been perfect. He naturally had animalistic traits and aggression, but it wouldn't have been to the extent it was. The absence of biological parents haunted him all his life, even if he did hate their decision.

Oswald had nobody suitable to bring him into line or to tell him right from wrong. His childhood was not normal, and the people he was raised by were not exactly model citizens. Like him, they were outcasts and socially scarred. Though they gave him a chance and protected him, and he would have been grateful for that. That's more than his parents ever did. And then, Oswald accepted his life, bought into their ideology and totally gave into his animalistic roots.

Great answer Dark Knight.  That's the kind of debate I was looking for.

Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon, 29 Mar  2010, 13:18
Great answer Dark Knight.  That's the kind of debate I was looking for.

look for it elsewhere. i think its pretty cheap ass to steal my idea.

Catwoman, this forum is for anyone and everyone to add their ideas and opinions. 

you have been warned about your attitude so many times - so curb it.

consider this your public warning.  >:(

Catwoman, the first time I thought you were joking.  Now I'm not so sure.  I thought it would be in your benefit if everyone contributed to this thread.  But if you're not happy about that, fine.  That will be the end of my contribution...
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Mon, 29 Mar  2010, 15:38Catwoman, the first time I thought you were joking.  Now I'm not so sure.  I thought it would be in your benefit if everyone contributed to this thread.  But if you're not happy about that, fine.  That will be the end of my contribution...
There's really no happy ending to the story.  If she's kidding, she can't tell a joke.  If she's serious... oh wow.