Moon Night
0 (0%)
Spider-Man
1 (7.7%)
Other
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Night Thrasher

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 13 Jun  2010, 14:52
^Agreed.

Stark has the playboy antics and constructs/ upgrades his own equipment.

Castle is the grim, highly trained vigilante seeking vengeance.

He's just more willing to kill in comparison to Batman.

upon reflection of my original answer, i think i must agree with u both.

I left out the Punisher just because he always seemed more like the polar opposite of Batman, rather than a counterpart.

Castle suffered a similar tragedy but he kills relentlessly, without remorse. Although the last Punisher movie was lacking in many ways, I liked how it brought up the ethical consequences associated with being a one-man killing machine.

I do think it is a cross between Stark and Castle. That's why I voted other.

I don't see how you can pick one Marvel character and say they are Batman's counterpart. No one character is going to satify the requirements. Retain the aspects similar to Batman and throw the rest out, and that's the closest you can get.

By the way, I hate The Punisher. No charm. No mystery. Nothing endearing. Just a stone faced killer wearing a skull singlet. But I lean closer to him in regards to this question.

Batman faced off against the guy in a comic series, and Batman gave him a thrashing.

i think the marvel characters and other dc characters everyone else all know that you don't f*** with the batman. ever. lol.

I'd say Captain America; Daredevil would be the counterpart to Dick while Cap would be to Bruce.

i actually say spider-man with the jokes and without the money
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light