Kim Basinger- A Hollywood Affair (Prod. by Prince)

Started by Tarzan1941, Wed, 15 Apr 2009, 02:04

Previous topic - Next topic
Wed, 15 Apr 2009, 02:04 Last Edit: Wed, 15 Apr 2009, 02:06 by Tarzan1941
I found this link the other day and thought once again I would share it with all of you.  This is a link to the album Prince helped Kim Basinger put together but never saw the light of day except in the tape trading circles.  It's one of those cool things to add to your collection if nothing else.  Hope you enjoy. 

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/kim-basinger-a-hollywood-affair-prod-by-prince-70322.html?highlight=kim+basinger

I remember she also had a hit here in the UK with Was Not Was called "shake your head".

it was on the radio forever here - not sure about everywhere else though.

Very cool find. I'm downloading it right now.

There seems to be speculation that Prince had nothing to do with the production part. I also didn't know Kim had an affair with Prince. lol..  :P

EDIT:
Ok, I just heard the entire album (skipping through most of their intros). The music is your typical 80's jiggy pop. Almost reminds me of Paula Abdul albums from the late 80s. Not the worst music I've heard, but uhm....   Well, I'll just leave it at that.  :P
I'd really like to know if its a fact, Prince had something to do with the album.

Thanks for sharing this!  ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

I never had any clue about this album, I am really shocked, its crazy!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.