"love that joker!"

Started by Catwoman, Mon, 8 Jun 2009, 01:43

Previous topic - Next topic
Tue, 16 Jun 2009, 17:17 #10 Last Edit: Tue, 16 Jun 2009, 17:23 by TheBatMan0887
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Tue, 16 Jun  2009, 03:20
This was a great thread until the Nolan-bashing began in a very immature way!

Sorry there, didn't mean to by the way. I was just venting from coming across someone who was tainting alot of people to think that Burton's Joker didn't fit with killing and doing this an that (gags). Because he stated that the character was not one with anything or TKJ and barely used the book, it made me think they changed him back to gagless in the very TKJ comic! Did he even read it, or is he one of those guys who ignorantly think several things are off and then the whole thing is? He would not understand what influence and inspiration realy is then.

BTW I do know that the original Joker is what this more represents (though I havn't been able to read those yet). It's like a flip flop of the BatMan who doesn't kill with that Joker and the same with BatMan89 with putting the original BatMan with the Joker in TKJ and other. I love how Nolan does the same thing with Joker here as BatMan in 89.

EDIT: Oh and I mean the hardcore immature Nolan fanboys, not ones who like and know more about both. I picture Nolan being dissapointed with them too, as they don't understand or a thing about the Burton series, yet I stand born in 87.
A smiley's impression of Jack Nicholson    8)

Now as Jack's Joker laughing   :D

I appreciate your reply very much, believe me all of the young "Nolanites" ( God I hate putting an "ite" after a directors name) get on my nerves terribly, thats why Im staying away from my other second home superherohype.com until any news is released about a possible third film.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

This has to be said:

"Love that Joker avy, Dark Vengeance!  ;D

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Thanks Joker I feel really in the spirit of the 20th Anniversary!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.