So what are you guys doing on June 23rd?

Started by Grissom, Sat, 7 Mar 2009, 13:59

Previous topic - Next topic
A friend of mine had emailed Jett over at BOF asking if anything special will be done for the 20th Anniversary and he received a reply saying that they (BOF) had done everything they can from video blogs to discussions etc, but they are doing something for the 70th for Batman himself in May. BOF is still a very popular site and I'm hoping they do something, even if it's a small something...you know what I mean?

In 2005 a Nightclub/Restaurant in Los Angeles called "Cinespace" screened the movie. It's in the restaurant portion of the establishment. You literally have dinner while you watch a movie on a decent sized screen. I live in the LA area, and if any fans are interested I can talk to some people I know. Maybe I could organize another screening if enough of us are able, and willing to get behind it.
D. Hennick

Thanks for the heads up! A friend of mine emailed me yesterday saying that a handful of cinemas in Chicago are showing the movie around the middle of next month, I  guess they may know that it's the 20th Anniversary. He said he'll get back to me with the cinemas and times.

Quote from: Grissom on Thu, 14 May  2009, 12:34
Thanks for the heads up! A friend of mine emailed me yesterday saying that a handful of cinemas in Chicago are showing the movie around the middle of next month, I  guess they may know that it's the 20th Anniversary. He said he'll get back to me with the cinemas and times.

great stuff - keep us posted!

I'll probably watch the movie again!!!!!!! and rewatch the cinematic saga of the Dark Knight parts 1-3!!!!!
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. By day, I am Bruce Wayne, billionaire philanthropist. At night, criminals, a cowardly and superstitious lot, call me... Batman."