Hidden image under Joker photo?

Started by BatmanEVH, Sat, 4 Apr 2009, 00:13

Previous topic - Next topic
I opened my Batman folder of pictures today with the view set to thumbnail and when the pictures were loading, there was a hidden picture of Joker under this one, like a hidden layer

But the file is a jpeg file.

It was a new picture that I haven't seen before. From what I recall, it looked like a close up the Joker holding his cane an inch away from his chin.

Does anyone know how to reveal this hidden picture, I'm an amateur at Photoshop and ImageReady, I tried Youtube but maybe I'm typing in the wrong key words.

Thanks in the meantime

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Yes! How come I saw that?!?!

I've seen similar things in the past. Black and white photos that have colour thumbnails, etc.

Seems to be some sort of corruption or confusion with the thumbnail generation when the file is first created.

Great thing in that photo i never noticed is that Nicholson is wearing long white gloves over his wrists.

Ral, he wears a silk under garment, like long johns through out the film, it's so they didn't have to keep applying makeup to his wrists.

"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

the reason you saw that and the reason you see color thumb nails on B&W pics is because when I started circulating my Ritts shots people would crop them and change the color.