Questions i have about Selina Kyle

Started by tbatman, Wed, 25 Mar 2009, 00:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: catwoman on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 17:20
i think michelle likes eating birds cause it was too perfect of a scene. she must have practice!

;)

LOL

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 14:59
Some of these questions are a little odd, but I think such interest in the film and its background should only be encouraged.
1. I assume the whip issue is mentioned in the original novelisation, although I do believe that Catwoman's prowess with the whip and Pfeiffer's whip training was added to the film relatively late in the pre-production.
2. It would appear that she started wearing it as soon as she gained the confidence that came with becoming Catwoman.
3. I am not sure what mess you allude to, but if you mean her house then yes I assume she did.
4. I think she gave Miss Kitty extra milk - although I don't see how you can say that Miss Kitty actually made her Catwoman.
5. I assume Selina had a car throughout the entire film, probably before she came to Gotham (it is suggested by her mother's voice message that Selina wasn't raised in Gotham)
6.  Do you mean 'obsessed' with sex and penguins?  To that I would ask what ever makes you think she was obsessed with sex and penguins?
7. The novelisation suggests that Selina won various prizes as a junior gymnast.

Well, question 4 is a theory of mine that i may post later on. As for 6, i was joking about the penguin part.

Well, I hope you found my explanations to serve as some sort of substance. And frankly, I have to agree w/ WingedFreak71 on the view that these questions are rather weird.

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 19:33
Well, I hope you found my explanations to serve as some sort of substance. And frankly, I have to agree w/ WingedFreak71 on the view that these questions are rather weird.

Well, the movie's kind of weird too, but that's what makes it so weird.

Quote from: tbatman on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 19:54

But then again, Batman's universe has always had that weird aspect to it in most interpretations (except for the campy/kid friendly comics & media).

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 19:58
Quote from: tbatman on Wed, 25 Mar  2009, 19:54

But then again, Batman's universe has always had that weird aspect to it in most interpretations (except for the campy/kid friendly comics & media).

Well, you're right about that.