The Purrfect Collection

Started by Kyle Grey, Thu, 13 Mar 2008, 04:03

Previous topic - Next topic
I agree. My roomate is a HUGE inyl collector. He is somone who DOES take the time to clean, and listen to records. He has 2 tuntables, which sound amazing. He doesn't buy cd's. He'll buy the vinyl, and just record the audio on his computer and turn em into mp3s. Smart Man! Luckily, I also can listen to the few vinyls I have. I say few, cuz he has close to 3000 (12" & 45's. Even a few 10")
"I don't know about youy Miss Kitty, but I feel...soo much yummier!"

;D It's rare to see such passion about MUSIC these days

A good thing some companies do is include an extra CD with the music if you buy a vinyl (I think the UK band Paradise Lost did that), or an exclusive link to download audio files. I wish more labels did that, you get the REAL album, as well as a more practical solution to listen to it :)

So i found this interesting pin on ebay recently. It's a pin for a baseball league. Weird!

The seller had others ones also, but this one struck my fancy!

This is an incredible Catwoman collection!! WOW!  :o

Sorry, I don't mean to dig up months old topics. I was just really impressed by this vast collection of Catwoman merchandise I never knew existed.  Awesome :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Well thank you. I'm always adding to my collection...so im always adding pics. So whatever the reason, I tend to get Catwoman merchandise in "waves". Weird. But it's always fun i suppose, seeing as i tend to be making good money when it all comes along. So I suppose it works out. ;-)

what you need is a life size Catwoman  bust ;D

If only he knew someone who had one though...eh Reevz?

Id love t have one of those. Ive seen a few pics of some on the net. I guess they made some when the movie came out. IDk much about it though.

I know of two 1:1 scale busts of the Pfieffer catwoman , the 1st was done by Mike Hill....very cool bust and great likeness...then there is this one ;D

http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=432.0

I gotta admit this collection is amazing, I wish I had more Catwoman stuff in my collection.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.