DeVito's Penguin

Started by The Dark Knight, Sat, 2 Aug 2008, 14:31

Previous topic - Next topic
Not always agreeing is fine, but i hate it when they try and get personal.

Quote from: Sandman on Thu,  6 Nov  2008, 21:54
Not always agreeing is fine, but i hate it when they try and get personal.
see to me thats silly, cause deep down I dont take it personally when people dont agree with me or like exactly what I like, but I hate when people bash its so high school haha.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Fri, 7 Nov 2008, 22:04 #42 Last Edit: Wed, 3 Dec 2008, 02:02 by Sandman
Lol, i see what you mean but everyone has there opinion, and somtimes they just don't like or agree with the same thing's others like. But getting personal about it is just sad.

Quote from: Sandman on Fri,  7 Nov  2008, 22:04
Lol, i see what you mean but everyone has there opinion, and sotimes they just don't like or agree with the same thing's other like. But getting personal abot it is just sad.
totally agree!

Yeah, it's one thing when people argue about which is better and why. However, when people start stating their opinions as facts, and not to mention, picking and choosing in what makes something better (Ex. Nolan's films having comic purity as a pose to Burton's, even though both have accuracies and inaccuracies) that is when it gets out of hand.

Dude, you are 100% right. Having an opinion is great but crapping on other people's, making up lie's and trying to stat it as a fact is just pathetic. Both Burton's and Nolan's are great but there not legendary marsterpiece's of movie history, like you said both have accuracies and inaccuracies.

Everyone should just recognize that I'm right about everything and get it over with.  :)

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Mon, 10 Nov  2008, 08:17
Everyone should just recognize that I'm right about everything and get it over with.  :)

Well you do make a good point  ;D.

Quote from: thecolorsblend on Mon, 10 Nov  2008, 08:17
In your dreams ;D