Movie Style Costume

Started by Cobblepot4Mayor, Sat, 7 Dec 2013, 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
Always wanted to read the comics where DC briefly introduced the Michael Keaton Batsuit to their universe. I recently came across "No Man's Land" which I've never read and I believe was the final series to feature the suit. Just wondering if there are any more trade paperbacks out there at the moment that feature the black and gold/yellow movie look of the character?

Never can understand why DC ditched this look and went back to the done to death Year One Batman look. It may have been a mere invention of the movies but I thought it looked way more striking and freshly new to use. I often tire of the black/grey Batman looks of today. Everybody seems to want to be Frank bloody Miller lol Wish they'd be bold to bring back the blue/gray days or the yellow chest oval. 

To be fair, Batman Inc. does have the yellow symbol like in the films even if that comic is the exception.

But I agree with you that I prefer the yellow oval too. I find it quite odd how some fans complain that it looks unrealistic. In that case, why don't they debate againt Batman wearing any bat insignias on his chest? It's a little nitpick of course, but yeah...
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei