Children's Book? - Art had a Keaton-esque Batman, going to a show?

Started by LongLiveTheBatman, Mon, 11 Feb 2013, 19:23

Previous topic - Next topic
I have a vague remembrance of this small story book. It had mostly pictures and was definitely geared towards kids. Similar to those children's book that teach kids how to read. Few words, but lots of pictures.

It may have come out around the time of Batman Returns, but it wasn't called Batman Returns. It had Bruce Wayne seeing a show at a theater, or was it a circus show. Bruce Wayne was definitely drawn as the Michael Keaton version. The illustrations were great! I can't even remember if the villain was Penguin or Joker.

I know it's vague, but if anyone remembers anything like that, or the title, please let me know.

Would it be this one by any chance? http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTU1NVgxNjAw/$%28KGrHqFHJCcFBn99nf5wBQhff1gcjg~~60_35.JPG

I've never owned it but would love to see it soley for the artwork. Although I do own some fairly cool Ladybird Batman books with fairly juvenile narratives. Read them recently and they were as fun as when I was 4. Titles like "The Warhawk", "The Man-Bats Attack" and "The Joker Steals The Scene". And they all had incredible artwork that should be printed today in DC Comics.