The Forgotten

Started by HarryCanyon, Fri, 28 Dec 2012, 14:22

Previous topic - Next topic

My favorite episode ever! i love how it has a fresh story similar to Cool Hand Luke in some ways and that music is very memorable as it never left my head since i was 11 as this has such memorable music and the villain reminds me of b-movie actor Pat Ryan Jr. from Toxic Avenger, Class of Nuke'Em High and Street Trash.

If anybody has that music please post it here. I've looked all over youtube. Batman goes west almost lol

I always thought it was brave of the shows creators to have episodes in which Batman hardly appears. This one is really a Bruce Wayne story. Not many superhero shows took that risk.

Mon, 7 Jan 2013, 01:48 #2 Last Edit: Thu, 31 Jan 2013, 08:40 by HarryCanyon
The music was fantastic.

One of the most underrated episodes. The moment in which Bruce regains his memory still gives me chills. Likewise his dream of being unable to help all of the begging homeless.
"There's just as much room for the television series and the comic books as there is for my movie. Why wouldn't there be?" - Tim Burton

Oh yes that was a chilling sequence no doubt.

Not sure if it's in my top 10, but still an excellent episode. There's a lot of suspense leading up to the end when Bruce finally regains his memory of being Batman. It's also a nice change to see him in action without any utility belt or suit, just his skills.

Say Slash-Man, i agree with everything you said.

Since your a horror fan, do you agree that Boss Biggus looks and reminds you of B-movie actor Pat Ryan Jr. and ever seen Toxic Avenger, Class of Nuke Em High and Street Trash? if you see those movies, you'll see how the character reminds the viewers of that actor and his villain character in TA.

Haha, I can definately see the resemblance.