20 years of Batman Returns!

Started by KeatonisBatman, Tue, 19 Jun 2012, 23:09

Previous topic - Next topic
So did anyone celebrate in their own way? 

My wife and I watched the movie on blu-ray.  She commented on how gross Penguin was, and how "nerdy" Selina Kyle was.  That the most she's ever really said about the movie.   ;)

I celebrated by purchasing this little nugget on eBay (which oddly enough ended on June 19)...

That's awesome!

Stick on Batman Returns join our chat www.batman-online.com

Hey Paul, I followed the link the other day... but never saw any comments.  Did I miss something?   :(

Quote from: KeatonisBatman on Tue, 19 Jun  2012, 23:09
So did anyone celebrate in their own way? 

My wife and I watched the movie on blu-ray.  She commented on how gross Penguin was, and how "nerdy" Selina Kyle was.  That the most she's ever really said about the movie.   ;)

I celebrated by purchasing this little nugget on eBay (which oddly enough ended on June 19)...

KeatonisBatman, were there any other pages from the comic-book adaptation up for sale online?  I own the comic-book adaptation already and don't really have the money to make a bid but I'd love to see more pics online of the original artwork with comments in the margins like the page you kindly provided.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Hey Johnny... Not that I'm aware.  I've not been regularly checking for the art... I just happen to come across it on eBay since Batman Returns was on my mind.  I figured what the hell, I had to have it   ;)

There are a few more pages on CAF, here's another (though I don't own this one):