Batman / Batman Returns Double Feature in Los Angeles

Started by CarterOfMars, Mon, 15 Aug 2011, 19:18

Previous topic - Next topic
Mon, 15 Aug 2011, 19:18 Last Edit: Wed, 7 Sep 2011, 13:36 by Paul (ral)
September 23 the Aero Theatre in Santa Monica will be running a double feature of Batman and Batman Returns.  I have no other details on this yet.

Neil

Here's the webpage with all of the details.  Michael Uslan will be there for a Q&A and he'll be signing his new book across the street before the film.

Sat, 20 Aug 2011, 13:03 #3 Last Edit: Sat, 20 Aug 2011, 13:05 by The Dark Knight
I wish I could attend. I've seen Batman (1989) on the big screen once. It is an experience I will never forget. I have not seen Returns on the big screen. But one day I will. Oh, how I'd love bleak gloom to overcome me in the dark, cold cinema...

I was told that I saw Batman '89 as a 6 month old and was glad when I got to see a film print not too long ago. I don't think that opportunity will come again, as the transition from film print to digital is taking it's toll. I do remember seeing Batman Returns when I was just 3 years old. They started off with the wrong reel and it began with the fire breather blowing fire into the camera, scaring the ever-loving sh*t outta me.