Teaser Trailer online!

Started by gordonblu, Mon, 18 Jul 2011, 17:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, Bruce is able to escape outside the hospital window.

Gordon could be on a floor with tight security, and someone sees the security knocked out.

Perhaps Bane does the knee takedown earlier, but it doesn't break Batman completely.

Batman is so worn down that Bane and the viewer can hardly tell.

And the suit saves him, where in Knightfall he's wearing skin tight grey cloth.

Looking good! This looks to be shaping up to be a good movie. Bane being one of my faves, I was a bit worried about how they were going to "Nolanize" him
to fit with the series, And was worried they might ruin him like they did Scarecrow. But so far I'm really happy with what I see (Esp With Tom Hardy playing him)
Can't wait to see what other teaser's are to come!

Quote from: Sandman on Wed, 20 Jul  2011, 13:03
Looking good! This looks to be shaping up to be a good movie. Bane being one of my faves, I was a bit worried about how they were going to "Nolanize" him
to fit with the series, And was worried they might ruin him like they did Scarecrow. But so far I'm really happy with what I see (Esp With Tom Hardy playing him)
Can't wait to see what other teaser's are to come!
Bane is a really cool villain, although, I hate the mask. It doesn't look like Bane to me. But I do like the way he charged Batman at the end. It looks like the characterization will be intact, but aesthetically speaking, I'm not a fan of the mask.

Quote from: Travesty on Wed, 20 Jul  2011, 22:42
Bane is a really cool villain, although, I hate the mask. It doesn't look like Bane to me. But I do like the way he charged Batman at the end. It looks like the characterization will be intact, but aesthetically speaking, I'm not a fan of the mask.

I'm not massively keen on the mask either.  I hope we get a glimpse of the original comic-book mask somewhere.  Perhaps the mask has been re-designed to show more clearly how Bane is receiving venom into his body.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I'm not at all surprised about the mask looks the way it does. I mean this is a Nolan movie, He could have very easily had Bane have no mask at all.
You could tell right away when they said Bane would be the Villain that you would never have the classic mask, But as pointed out at least he looks to
Be acting like Bane should, And hell at least he has a mask. So I guess in the end if we want Bane in this movie "Beggars can't be Chooses".

I think when handled correctly, Bane is a good villain. However, I think he's hard to write for. Knightfall defines him.

Bane is something of a cheat. Using venom to artificially increase his body size, etc.

He wins in walk overs, where there can be no other result. It's a formality. An election with one candidate. Obviously, it's a landslide.

With both sides fully fit, that would be the true result. But Bane doesn't want it fair. He wants to make absolutely sure you go down.

Without that angle, (and you can't have it all the time) I think he becomes generic hired muscle.

Will Bane use Venom? The mask here just looks like teeth to me, something to scare people...

...just the Joker and his war paint.

Its all about fear.

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Thu, 21 Jul  2011, 09:03
Will Bane use Venom?
I'm not sure. Wouldn't be surpried if not.

Those "teeth" could possibly gas him with a compound.

I've heard various reports that Bane might use venom, just not in the traditional way, probably more like a regular steroid user.
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?