christmastime

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 22 Jun 2010, 09:12

Previous topic - Next topic
ok its the first day of summer in the northern hemisphere so this is a poorly timed post but eh. lol.

so i was just watching the clip from the movie on youtube where catwoman licks batman on the rooftop and they're talking about mistletoe and kisses and dying and sh*t lol and anyways i never noticed but the part where they notice the mistletoe with the christmas lights just reminded me of when i was a kid and colored christmas lights were everywhere and people seemed to get into decorating. nowadays everyone uses those ugly white things and people get so wrapped in getting political about it and to me its like that reminds me of what christmases were like in the 90s when it was fun.

anyone else think anything like that and what do you guys think of the irony of such a tragic movie taking place during "the most wonderful time of the year?"

i prefer coloured lights.

I prefer the lights off.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 23 Jun  2010, 03:11
I prefer the lights off.

;D

I think someone's lights are off...
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

I think someone's lights are gonna be knocked out.

Mr Bale's opinion on the matter:

"Am I going to walk around and rip your FKN lights down, in the middle of a scene? Do you want me to FKN go trash your lights? Then why are you trashing my scene?! Seriously man, you and me, we're FKN done professionally."

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 23 Jun  2010, 06:30
I think someone's lights are gonna be knocked out.

no i'll just tell batman to drop him off the f***ing roof. grr.

Quote from: Catwoman on Wed, 23 Jun  2010, 07:03
no i'll just tell batman to drop him off the f***ing roof. grr.
You need Batman for that?