Wanna Trade?!?!?!

Started by Tarzan1941, Sat, 10 Oct 2009, 01:52

Previous topic - Next topic
Sat, 10 Oct 2009, 01:52 Last Edit: Sat, 1 May 2010, 21:04 by Tarzan1941
Hello guys and gals,

Since I have been under the weather this week with this nasty cold/flu stuff and haven't felt like working on more fan art, I decided to look at my Batman trading cards before I headed to the flea market this weekend.  I was going to track down a certain vendor there who I know has whole sets of cards, but I decided to go through my cards this afternoon just to see what I really need instead of buying a whole set when all I really need is one or two cards for certain sets.  So with all that said, does anyone want to trade cards?  I have extras of almost everything; except the Batman Returns Topps Stickers.  I am sure I have something to trade, so if you want to work something out let me know via a post here or a private message.  This is what I am looking for:

BATMAN RETURNS TOPPS STICKERS for sticker book (66 set)
5, 9, 11, 16, 20, 23, 26, 27, 28, 31, 35, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 45, 46, 51, 54, 56, 57, 61, 63.

Should be able to help you out with some of those.

I will get out my sets.

Well, I just got back from the flea market were I bought some Topps Batman Returns cards.  I need four of them to finally complete the collection,  (See above for what else I am looking for.)  And you won't believe it, but I am going to tell it anyway.  I opened up all 5 packs that I bought and put all the cards together.  I then got about 5 or 6 cards in when I found all four cards I needed in a row!!! BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!!  Right after another!  And since I put them all in the same pile without any kind of sorting, that means they all came out of the same package!!!  Talk about a bit of good luck!