Live fan commentary recording for 2012!

Started by Paul (ral), Fri, 1 Apr 2011, 09:55

Previous topic - Next topic
For anyone interested perhaps I can offer some suggestions for getting involved.

In case you didn't know, Skype is free to install and to use.

You can use the following with Skype:
An internet phone
A headset
A microphone and seperate headphones (like you get with a walkman)

If you have an iphone, android or symbian phone you can get a Skype app and use that

If you can't use any of the suggestions above we would still like to have you involved so we can try and explore other avenues

Just a thought, would it be possible to do a text chat too?  I dont know how easy or whatever but again, just a thought

This is excellent news! It may be my very first one!

I am definitely interested in participating.

Ral, what time-frame did you have in mind for commencing the recording of the commentary?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Fri, 27 May  2011, 14:28
Ral, what time-frame did you have in mind for commencing the recording of the commentary?

Sometime between June and October. As I said before, it would be done in a series of "sessions" that will be edited together...that way everyone gets a chance to talk about the bits that really matter and everyone is not talking over each other.

Some people have already done so but anyone else interested in taking part should PM me:

1. Your location
2. Best day/time to record for you
3. Favourite scenes you want to talk about most
4. Your real name preferably so I am not talking to "avatars" during the recording  :)

Have you started any work on this yet, Paul?